M.A., P.G.D.HRM, SET
Teaching: 11 years
Research: 4 years
- Aarthi Jayaram, Arpita Maitra, Sathyabama Oppili and Vidya Padmanabhan (2018) Analysis of the Role and Impact of Social Media Engineering on Jallikattu In Tamil Nadu. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. (ISSN: 0975-6795)
- Aarthi Jayaram, Vidya Padmanabhan (2022), Health Drink Brands during a Health Crisis – A study of Brand Preferences and Brand Expectations in times of COVID – 19 Pandemic. Journal of Oriental Institute. (ISSN:0030-5324)
Licenses & Certifications
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Swayam.
Teaching: 1 year
Awards and Recognitions
Best Research Paper Award in the International Conference on Circular Economy- A frontier to Sustainability, PG and Research Department of Commerce, January 2023.
BE (CS)., MBA., MPhil., MSc (IT)., (SET – Management)
Teaching: 13 Years
- C,Alamelu (2023). A qualitative study on the user perception and experience on the usage of mobile health applications and fitness watches amongst the people of Chennai. Humanities and Social Science Studies. ( ISSN: 2319-829X) (UGC CARE GROUP II JOURNAL), Volume 12, Issue 1, No 4, January – June :2023
- C,Alamelu (2023). A study on the entrepreneurship ecosystem in educational institutions and its impact on entrepreneurship drive of students. (ISBN Journal)
- C,Alamelu (2022). An Analysis on the influence of Social Media Applications – Like Instagram, Whatsapp and Facebook on the impact of online business , Journal of the Oriental Institute, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda , Vadodara. (UGC CARE GROUP II JOURNAL) Vol.71 Issue 01, No 14, 2022. (ISSN : 0030-5324).
- C,Alamelu (2020). Transforming the Era of Digital Marketing With Artificial Intelligence. Journal of Information and Computational Science. (ISSN: 1548-7741) (UGC CARE GROUP II JOURNAL), Volume 10, Issue 2, February 2020.
Best Paper Award
- C, Alamelu (2020). A comparative study on the Economic Growth in the Pharma Sector among the major Nations during the time of Covid-19. Paper presented at the International E-Conference on Advances in Information Technology , Business Management and E-Commerce organised by Quaide Milleth College for Women, Chennai on 4th & 5th July 2020.
- C,Alamelu (2021). A study on the effectiveness of E-Portals in seeking Jobs from Job Seekers perspective on the people of Chennai, Tamilnadu. Paper presented at the International Virtual Conference on Unlocking the Potential of Post-Covid digital Transformations in Management on 30th July 2021 organised by SVKM’s Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Arts, Science & Commerce Mumbai – 400 056.
Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Madras Management Association
- Member in the Board of Studies in Physical Education and Sports Science, Institute of Distant Studies, University of Madras (2021-2023)
Member of the Tamilnadu Government Sports Development Advisory Committee (2019-2020)
- The Convener A-Zone Women Tournaments and Sports Committee, University of Madras (2019-2022)
Contributed towards the college by facilitating enormous participation and brought laurels.
- Under my guidance I have achieved & produced 4 Common Wealth games medallist, 5 SAF game medallist, 14 Asian games medallist, 100 Inter-National Players, National Players, 772 All-India Inter University Players and many State Players too.
- Under my guidance nearly 500 players have been employed in State Govt., Central Govt. and also in many private agencies. Also 1467 players were given full scholarship for their academic excellence.
- Under my guidance Chief Minister’s State Sports Award for Outstanding Sports Person has been awarded to Yashini S (I B.Com A&F) – Table Tennis (2017-2018), Sunayna Kuruvilla (III B.Sc. Viscom) – Squash (2018-2019) & S. Selena Deepti (II B.Com MM) – Table Tennis (2019-2020)
- Represented India for the World Inter Religious Sports Meet sponsored by SDAT which was held at Seoul – South Korea in the year 2003 and won a Silver Medal in Long Jump and a Bronze Medal in High Jump.
- Participated in International Junior Asian Games and Youth SAF Games, Track and Field Grand Prix.
- Two consecutive year medal winner in the All India Inter University.
- Cash Award from Chief Minister for winning a Bronze Medal in the Senior National Games Athletic Meet held at Hyderabad in the year 2002.
- Chief Minister Award Winner for the Best Outstanding Sports Women 2003.
- Won several medals in National & State level Sports meet.
- National Record holder in High Jump in the category of girls/18.
- All India Inter University record holder in the year 2004 held at TATA nagar organized by Ranji University
Experience: 26 years
- Ms. A. Angayarkanni (2022). An Insight into Web Mining – Types, Tools and Applications, ANVESAK ISSN: 0378 – 4568 Vol. 52, No.1(I) January – June 2022, UGC Care Group 1 Journal
- Ms. A.Angayarkanni (2022). An Overview of Web Scraping using Python, Journal of The Oriental Institute, ISSN: 0030 – 5324 Vol.71 Issue.02 , No.6, April-June:2022, UGC Care List No. 135
- Ms. A. Angayarkanni (2021) E-book : Emerging Research in Engineering and Technology, Manglam Publications, Delhi-110053(India) ,First Edition : 2021, ISBN : 978-81-950722-9-3, Chapter : Introduction to Block Chain and 5G Enabled IoT Devices
- A. Angayarkanni. (2021). E-Voting System Using Blockchain Technology, Utkal Historical Research Journal, Vol.34(XIII):2021, ISSN:0976-2132,UGC Care Approved.
Ms. A. Angayarkanni, The system and method for Health workflow by using Deep Learning Networks – Innovation Patent – Patent Number: 2021104770 – Australia – Grant Obtained
Licenses & Certification
Migration to Google Cloud
Google Cloud and Coursera, June 2021
Introduction to Data Mining
Udemy, April 2020
R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science with Real Exercises!
Udemy, April 2020
M.Sc. (CS), MCA
Teaching: 11 years
Ms. Annu, Ms. Abhinaya C.N, Ms. Subasri C.R., Google Play Store Category wise Top 500 Apps – Data Visualization & Analyzation, Published in Journal of the Oriental Institute ; Vol. 71, UGC Care List No. ISSN: 0030-5324,
Ms. Annu, published a patent titled A Wearable Smart Device and a Process for Monitoring Online Examination, Application No: 202141042339, Published in India on 1.10.2021.
Licenses & Certifications
Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology
Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited, Kota
Advanced Data Structures & Algorithm
Udemy, May 2020
M.A., M.Phil., (Pursuing Ph.D)
Teaching: 9 years
- Ms R Jayalakshmi, Ms Anupama R, Dr. B. Sahana.(2021). The Twin Art Forms. Journal Of Xidian Univeristy International 1001- 2400
(Scopus 0.229) http://xa dzkjdx.c n/Volum e-15- Issue-12- Decembe r-21/
- Anupama. R. (2020). Thinking inside the Box: Future of Sequential Interplay of Art and Words. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(12s), 614 – 616. (ISSN: 2005-4238) (SCOPUS)
- R, Anupama, Autobiographical Elements in Maus and a Contract with God and Other Tenement Stories (August 8, 2016). The IUP Journal of English Studies, Vol. XI, No. 1, March 2016, pp. 39-43. (ISSN: 09733728) (ELSEVIER)
- Anupama R. (2016). Persepolis: An Alternate Perspective to Iranian Fundamentalism. Transnational Approach to Literary Studies. ISBN 978-81-930868-1-0
Teaching: 7 years
Research: 9 years
- Anuradha Venkatraman and Dr.G.Sivanesan (October, 2019). Impact of Consumer Level Perceptual Factors on Store brand Attitude and Purchase Intention. JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory. Vol 12(10), 710:726. (UGC CARE LIST “A Category”. ISSN 0731-6755)
- Anuradha Venkatraman and Dr.G.Sivanesan. (February, 2019). An analysis of age group effect on consumer level perception factors which influence store brand attitude. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews. Vol 6(1), 1:14. (UGC CARE LIST APPROVED)
- Anuradha Venkatraman and Dr.S.Sundar (2018). Influence of consumer level perception factors on store brand attitude and purchase intention, Sumedha Journal of Management, Volume 7, 15-25.
- Anuradha Venkatraman, Dr.S.Sundar, Dr.VenkatesaKumar. (2017). Impact of extrinsic cues on consumer preference for store brands Vis a Vis national brands: An experimental approach. Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Volume VIII, 52-61.
Awarded the Best Paper citation at the 7th International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education (CERE) conducted by IIM (Indore), May 2016.
Licences and Certifications
Business Communication Skills trainer
Cambridge ESOL Certified
M.A., Ph.D., UGC NET
Teaching : 24 years
Research : 22 years
The perception and attitude of urban Young adults to television Commercials and the commercials Influence -A study. Faculty of Science and Humanities, Anna University
Shodhganga Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10603/26495
- Dr. S.Anurekha,(2023) A Radical shift in Teaching and Learning Approaches in Government schools in Chennai-A Post Pandemic Scenario, Research and Reflections on Education Vol 21 No 1A
- Dr. S.Anurekha,(2022) A Study on the influence of COVID 19 on Digital Marketing Management and Online Market, International Journal of Special Education Scopus Indexed journal, Vol.37 No.3
- Dr. S.Anurekha,(2021) Influencer marketing on instagram: an analysis on the perception of the influencer’s credibility by generation – z, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.6 ISSN: 0974-5823
- Dr.S.Anurekha(2021) Systematic Review of factors influencing the effectiveness of online sessions and open educational resources on students amidst pandemic: An Asian Perspective International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Special Issue on Multidisciplinary research and Innovative Studies Vol.6 ISSN: 0974-5823
M.C.A, M.Phil, Ph.D., (UGC-SET)
Doctoral Research: An Innovative Approach To Evaluate The Website Quality Framework For Online Business-To Consumer Web portals
Shodhganga Link :- http://hdl.handle.net/10603/229401
- Dr .R.Anusha(2022) Distributed Deep Learning Systems – “A Comparative Study on Different DDL Frameworks “,International JOURNAL OF SPECIAL EDUCATION Vol.37, No.2, 2022, Publisher:SPED SP ZOO , Legionow 6, Bielsko-Biala, Poland, 43-300.ISSN / eISSN:0827-3383,Web of Science Core Collection &Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Dr,R.Anusha(2022), An Insight Into Web Mining-Types, Tools And Applications, ANVESAK,ugc care group1 journal,ISSN : 0378 – 4568, Vol. 52, No.1(I) January – June 2022
- Dr.R.Anusha (2021):”E-Voting system Using Block chain Technology” UTKAL, Historical research Journal, ISSN: 0976-2132(UGC care Approved journal), Vol: 34(XIII):2021
- Dr. R. Anusha, (2021): “Assessing Web 2.0 Tools Adoption by Students in Higher Education-A Structural Equation Modeling Approach”, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology,769–777, ISSN:1583-6258,Vol.25, Issue 5,2021, (Scopus Indexed)
Dr.R.Anusha,”The Controlling Machine Tools System by Using Machine Learning Techniques” – Innovation Patent – Patent Number: 20211050709 – Australia – Grant Obtained
Best Paper Award
Dr.R.Anusha (2021):”IoT Enabled Smart Garbage” –Paper presented in Innovation and Deep Learning Summit-2 days International Virtual Summit on Data Science in Business on 9 th and 10 th April 2021 Organized by Department of Commerce,M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women(Autonomous),Chennai
Licenses & Certifications
Python for Data science with Real Exercises-
Udemy- March 2020
Tableau 10-Hands on Tableau 10 training for Data Science-
M.Sc.(IT), M.C.A., M.Phil, PGDCA,UGC-NET,TN-SET, (Pursuing Ph.D.)
Teaching: 10 years
Research: 8 years
- Published a paper entitled “Blockchain-based image encryption with spiral mapping and hashing techniques in dual level security scheme” in International Journal of Information and Computer Security (IJICS), Vol. 21, No. 1-2, (2023) pp 185-204https://doi.org/10.1504/IJICS.2023.131100, (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Published a paper entitled “Blockchain enabled dual level security scheme with spiral shuffling and hashing technique for secret video transmission” in International Journal on Information Technologies and Security, vol.15 , no.2, 2023, pp. 97-108. https://doi.org/10.59035/UBSN9044, (WoS ESCI Indexed)
- Presented a paper on “Dual-Level Security with Spiral Mapping [DLSSM] Scheme for Secure Covert Transmission of Speech Signals in Various Indian Languages” at the 5th International Conference on Information, Communication and Computing Technology(ICICCT 2020) in collaboration with Springer CCIS and Computer Society of India, held on 9th May conducted by JIMS. Paper is Selected for CCIS Vol.1170 publication.(SCOPUS Indexed)
- Presented a paper on “Voice Signal Encryption Scheme Using Transformation and Embedding Techniques for Enhanced Security”, in the “2nd International Conference on Imaging, Signal Processing and Communication”(ICISPC’18), ISBN: 978-1-5386-6981-5/18, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 19th, 20th and 21st July 2018. (SCOPUS Indexed)
Received the ‘BEST PAPER AWARD’ for the paper entitled ‘Performance Analysis of Windowing Techniques in Automatic Speech Signal Segmentation’ in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Intelligent Systems (RTIS2015), held in University of Madras on 12th & 13th March 2015.
German-II: Jan – Apr 2020
The Joy of Computing using Python :, Jan – Apr 2020
Social Networks: Jul-Oct 2019
German-I: Jul-Oct 2019
Cryptography and Network Security : Jan – Apr 2019
Programming in C++ : Feb-Apr 2017
M.Com, M.B.A, Ph.D (Commerce), SLET (Commerce), UGC- NET (Management)
Licentiate Member ICSI (Li. C.S)
M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women (Autonomous)
Dr. Archna Prasad has 23 years of teaching experience in the areas of Accounting, Finance and Human resource Management. An academic topper through school and college she was a University Rank holder in M. Com and the Recipient of the Sundaraman Medal for Proficiency in Commerce from the Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai.
Pursued Doctoral research from University of Madras on the topic ‘A study on Employability skills of students of Arts and Science Colleges in the University of Madras area.
She has been a resource person at various International Conferences, delivered guest lectures including Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Knowledge Network India (Overseas Centre of London School of Economics.
She has served as member of Board of Studies at various colleges in the city.
An examiner in several prominent Universities and Colleges, she has also been nominated as Member Inspection Commission for grant of affiliation for courses offered under University of Madras.
In her previous role at M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women (Autonomous), she was the Head of Department – B.B.A, Dean – students guiding and supervising the efforts of the Student Cabinet and is a member of the Standing Committee for Autonomy. She also co-ordinated the Student Mentoring programme, the MOMs Club (Mothers of MOP) initiatives and is a faculty advisor for NCC. In the past, she has been co-ordinator of soft skills (2004 – 2018), Member -steering committee for NAAC (All 4 cycles) and Autonomy (All review cycles).
She has several publications to her credit. Some of the significant publications:
- Financial Literacy Behaviour & perception of personal Finances: A study with reference to people of Chennai. BioGecko, ISSN 2230-5807, UGC Care listed Group II, Web of Science
- A Study on Green Practices Adopted by Small Retailers in Chennai. TEST Engineering and Management, Volume No. 83, March – April 2020, ISSN: 0193 – 4120, Page No. 1812 – 1818, SCOPUS Indexed coverage for 2020.
- Organisational commitment – A study with reference to millennial workers in IT & ITES companies in Chennai, Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research (EIJFMR), ISSN 2395 – 5929, Volume IV, special issue IV, March 2018, Page No. 643-652, UGC Approval Journal No: 45308.
- A study of consumer perception and Adoption of Sustainable Fashion In India, Journal of The oriental Institute, ISSN 0030-5324, UGC Care List No 135, Vol 71, Issue 01, No 14, 2022, pp 25-32.
Significant Awards and Memberships
- Fellow Member South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development.
- Best Manager Award in the 7th MMA Competition for Tomorrow’s Managers organised by Madras Management Association.
- 3 Best Paper Awards at International and National Conferences.
- Top 10% (top 30,000) of authors on SSRN by total new downloads within the last 12 months.
M.A. (International Relations), M. Phil(International Relations)M.A.(Communication), SET, Ph.D (Pursuing).
Teaching: 12 years
Research: 4 Years
- Arpita Maitra. Use of online social media by urban women entrepreneurs for business development. ICT and Women Empowerment, ISBN 978-81-8411-570-3 Sonali Publications New Delhi.(Book Chapter)
- Arpita Maitra (2020). A study on the role of modern education apps on students . Journal of Advanced Research in English and Education, 3(4) : 7-14: DOI: 10.24321/2456.4370.201811
- And now, a radical pedagogical shift, a new path, in VIDURA April _June 2020 A Journal of Press Institute of India (Journal of Press Institute of India)
- Arpita Maitra(2021). A driving shift in teaching approaches in Government schools in Chennai and parts of Tamil Nadu- A pre and post pandemic scenario. Journal of Education Rabindra Bharati University ISSN: 0972-7175 Vol XXIII, No 5, 2020-2021 UGC CARE Approved Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journal.
- Arpita Maitra (2021). Systematic review of factors influencing the effectiveness of online sessions and open educational resources on students amidst pandemic: An Asian perspective International Journal of Mechanical Engineering ISSN: 0974-5823, Special Issue on Multidisciplinary Research & Innovative Studies, Vol 6. (Scopus-Indexed)
- A Radical shift in teaching and learning approaches in government schools in Chennai- a post pandemic scenario published in peer reviewed journal and UGC CARE Approved Journal Research and Reflections on Education ISSN 0974-648X(P) Volume 21 No 1A
Resilient Teaching Through Times of Crisis and Change
University of Michigan
MCS., M.Phil., MBA., Ph.D
Teaching : 20 years
Research : 9 years
“A Study on Corporate Social Responsibility practices in Small and Medium Enterprises in Chennai City”
- M. Asha Banu (2022)“A study on Customer’s Perception on Internet Banking and its impact on their usage”, Volume: 10, Issue: 1, January 2022, , ISSN 2320-2882, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts(IJCRT).
- M. Asha Banu (2016)“A study on the attitudes, beliefs and assumptions of Small and Medium Entrepreneurs towards CSR in Chennai City”, Volume: 4, Issue: 2, February 2016, Small and Medium Enterprises in Chennai City”, e-ISSN 2347-9671, p-ISSN 2349- 0187, EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review.
- Dr.S.Thothadri & M. Asha Banu (2015) “Corporate Social Responsibility and the impact on Employees Attitude and behaviour”, Volume: 1 Issue: April, ISSN 2348-814X, EPRA International Journal of Environmental Economics and Educational Management.
Received “BEST FACULTY AWARD” in the 3rdInternational Business and Academic Excellence Awards (IBAE) 2021 on December 26, 2021.
Teaching: 4 years
- Ashwini V (2021). Study on Sustainability As A Marketing Strategy In Small Scale Business. Utkal Historical Research Journal, Vol. 34(XIII):2021, 144-154. (ISSN:0976-2132) (UGC Approved Journal)
- Ashwini V, Vignesh S, Dr. Inbalakshmi M (2021). AI in ATM’s-Personalized Banker Machine, International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, Vol 8, Issue 4 (I), (ISSN:2394-7780)
Udemy certification course on “Blockchain for Business: The New Industrial Revolution”
Duration- 30 hours
Udemy certification course on “Cryptocurrency”
Duration – 24 hours
M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Teaching – 5
Research – 4
A STUDY ON SET DOMINATION IN SOME SPECIAL GRAPHS
D. Bhuvaneswari, (2022) Co-Secure Set Domination Number of Central Graphs, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2516, 210039 (Nov-2022) (Scopus).