M.A. Public Policy
The Postgraduate Department of Public Policy established in 2020 aims at providing a platform to train students in policymaking. It intends to impart skills and in-depth knowledge in Economics, Political Science, Regulatory Framework and Strategy to enable students to understand the role of administrators. The program prepares students for careers as policy makers, consultants, policy analysts and public leaders. The students are given intensive training to lead and manage public governance and the program also provides opportunity for collaborative research / projects on public issues.
The program is offered in Shift I
Program Specific Outcomes
M.A., M.A., M.Phil., (SET)
Teaching: 8 years
Research: 2 years
Effectiveness of Communication Technologies in Government Schools in Chennai
Arpitha Maitra, 2020 – 2021, A Driving Shift in Teaching and Learning Approaches in Government Schools in Chennai and Parts of Tamil Nadu – A Pre and Post Pandemic Scenario. Journal of Education, Rabindra Bharti University, Vol: XXIII, No.5, 2020-2021, ISSN:0972-7175
Arpita Maitra (April- June 2020), And now a radical pedagogic shift, a new path. Vidura. Volume 12 Issue 2. ISSN 0042-5303.
Arpita Maitra. (2018). A Study on the role of Modern Education Apps on Students. Journal of Advanced Research in English and Education,3(4): 7-14; DOI: 10.24321/2456.4370.201811
Arpita Maitra. (2016). Use of Online Social Media by Urban Women Entrepreneurs for Business Development. ICT and Women Empowerment, ISBN 978-81-8411-570-3 Sonali Publications New Delhi.
Resilient Teaching Through Times of Crisis and Change
University of Michigan
Credential ID: ED7AX8UTDN6G
Teaching: 2 Months
Mammen, Anju Annie. “”Unveiling”: Women and Protest Movements in the Middle East.” NIAS Quarterly on Contemporary World Affairs, Vol 2 (2020): 80-87. Print.
M.A.,M.Phil.,PhD (Pursuing)., (NET)., (SET)
Teaching: 1 year
Research: 4 years
India’s Foreign Policy
- Subirthana M.S, July 2020, India and the Commonwealth in the 21st Century: A promise to growth, Journal of Humanities and Social Studies (JHSSS), [ISSN NO 2663-7197]
- Subirthana M.S, September 2020, Indo-Afghan Relations: Major Concern For Pakistan, The International Journal Of Creative Research Thoughts (Ijcrt) [Issn No 2320-2882]
- Subirthana M.S, September 2020, Deterrence, Assured Retaliation Capability- An Analysis on India’s Second-Strike Policy, International Journal Of Multidisciplinary Research And Publications (Ijmrap) [Issn No 2581-6187]
- Subirthana M.S, July 2020, India’s Nuclear Doctrine Towards Pakistan- A Historic Review, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research [Issn No 2277-7881]
- Subirthana M.S, August 2019, Triangular Politics: China-India And Pakistan, International Review of Social Sciences And Humanities, [Issn No: 2250-0715(P)], [Issn No 2248-9010(O)], Volume 9 Number 8. (Ugc Care Approved)
- Subirthana M.S, 2018, India’s Nuclear Policy Towards Pakistan And China, Universal Review, Volume 7, Issue Xii,[Issn No: 2277-2723]
- Subirthana M.S, 2018, India’s Nuclear Policy – Historical Review, Universal Review, Volume 7, Issue Xii,[Issn No: 2277-2723]
- Subirthana M.S, 2018, The Clash of Doctrines: India – Pakistan A Comparative Study, The Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 5, Issue 12, December 2018. [Issn No: 2349-5162]