Postgraduate Department of Human Resource Management
The Postgraduate Department of Human Resource Management established in the year 2015 strives to create future HR professionals, who will efficiently and effectively help an organization to achieve its objectives. The program provides theoretical knowledge and practical instruction of contemporary Human Resource Management concepts and prepares students for the future workforce with humanistic managerial professionalism.
The program is offered in Shift I
Program Specific Outcomes
M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
Teaching : 24 years
Research : 15 years
Research : 15 years
The Role of Perceived Occupational Stress, Personality traits and Emotional Intelligence on Organizational Effectiveness
- Latha D.S. (2019) Employee Attrition and Strategies of Retention Employees with Reference to IT Industry International Journal of Management Technology and Engineering ISSN: 2249-7455 (UGC LISTED)
- Latha D.S and Dr.Kamarunisha.A (2020) A study on Employees Perception on Gender and Leadership style Parishodh
Journal ISSN: 2347-6648 (UGC CARE)
- Latha D.S. (2020) The Role of Employee’s Happiness and Self-Efficacy on Productivity. Sodh Sanchar Bulletin, Vol.10, Issue 40 ISSN: 2229-3620 (UGC CARE)
Licenses and Certification :
- Certified ISO auditor
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Statistics Made Easy
M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., UGC-NET
Teaching: 10 years
Research : 10 years
A Study on Consumers’ Environmental Attitude and its Relationship with their Ecologically Conscious Behaviour
- Kavin Mary S. (2019), Green Cities: The Contributing Role of Green Capitalism towards Sustainable Development, International Journal of Management Technology and Engineering, Vol. IX, Issue VII (ISSN: 2249 7455)
- Kavin Mary S. & Khhaveya A. (2021), Influence of Psychological Capital on Women’s Willingness to Lead, Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Research & Review, Vol.2, Issue 1. (ISSN: 2582 8088)
Best Paper Award
Kavin Mary S. & Srinivasan P.T., Reviving Psychological Contracts for Surviving Recession. Paper presented in the International Conference organized by Women’s Christian College relating to ‘Accelerating Economic Revival Through Innovation and Reform’ in February 2010.
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Diploma in Network-Centered Computing (All 4 Semesters, 2 years) from NIIT.
Level 4 of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test, administered by the Japan Foundation and the Association of International Education, Japan.
IBM SPSS AMOS Foundation Course:
- SEM Scratch to Advanced – April 2020.
M.B.A (BIM), UGC – NET(Management)
Teaching: 8 years
Vinodhini (2021) “Transformational leadership and its effect on the Job Satisfaction at the middle management level in the Indian IT industry” in the NIU International Journal of Human Rights (UGC Care – Group I, ISSN: 2394- 0298) in May 2021.