M.A., P.G.D.HRM, SET
Teaching: 11 years
Research: 4 years
- Aarthi Jayaram, Arpita Maitra, Sathyabama Oppili and Vidya Padmanabhan (2018) Analysis of the Role and Impact of Social Media Engineering on Jallikattu In Tamil Nadu. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. (ISSN: 0975-6795)
- Aarthi Jayaram, Vidya Padmanabhan (2022), Health Drink Brands during a Health Crisis – A study of Brand Preferences and Brand Expectations in times of COVID – 19 Pandemic. Journal of Oriental Institute. (ISSN:0030-5324)
Licenses & Certifications
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Swayam.
Teaching: 1 year
Awards and Recognitions
Best Research Paper Award in the International Conference on Circular Economy- A frontier to Sustainability, PG and Research Department of Commerce, January 2023.
BE (CS)., MBA., MPhil., MSc (IT)., (SET – Management)
Teaching: 13 Years
- C,Alamelu (2023). A qualitative study on the user perception and experience on the usage of mobile health applications and fitness watches amongst the people of Chennai. Humanities and Social Science Studies. ( ISSN: 2319-829X) (UGC CARE GROUP II JOURNAL), Volume 12, Issue 1, No 4, January – June :2023
- C,Alamelu (2023). A study on the entrepreneurship ecosystem in educational institutions and its impact on entrepreneurship drive of students. (ISBN Journal)
- C,Alamelu (2022). An Analysis on the influence of Social Media Applications – Like Instagram, Whatsapp and Facebook on the impact of online business , Journal of the Oriental Institute, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda , Vadodara. (UGC CARE GROUP II JOURNAL) Vol.71 Issue 01, No 14, 2022. (ISSN : 0030-5324).
- C,Alamelu (2020). Transforming the Era of Digital Marketing With Artificial Intelligence. Journal of Information and Computational Science. (ISSN: 1548-7741) (UGC CARE GROUP II JOURNAL), Volume 10, Issue 2, February 2020.
Best Paper Award
- C, Alamelu (2020). A comparative study on the Economic Growth in the Pharma Sector among the major Nations during the time of Covid-19. Paper presented at the International E-Conference on Advances in Information Technology , Business Management and E-Commerce organised by Quaide Milleth College for Women, Chennai on 4th & 5th July 2020.
- C,Alamelu (2021). A study on the effectiveness of E-Portals in seeking Jobs from Job Seekers perspective on the people of Chennai, Tamilnadu. Paper presented at the International Virtual Conference on Unlocking the Potential of Post-Covid digital Transformations in Management on 30th July 2021 organised by SVKM’s Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Arts, Science & Commerce Mumbai – 400 056.
Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Madras Management Association