SYNDICATE – The Journal of Management (SJOM)
ISSN: 2278-8247 – Annual Peer Reviewed International Online Journal
Syndicate: The Journal of Management (SJOM) is an Open Access, Annual Peer Reviewed International Online Journal published by M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women (Autonomous). SJOM International Journal aims to provide an online publishing platform for the academia, management researchers, and management students to publish their original works. Authors are invited to submit original manuscripts that identify, extend, unify, test or apply scientific and multi-disciplinary knowledge concerned to the management field.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
Original research papers
Surveys, opinions, abstracts and essays
Review papers if the author has done considerable work in the domain area
Case studies related to the management domain
Authors can submit their manuscripts that comply with strict adherence to ethical standards. The topics recommended by the journal can be considered in term of concepts, research, standards, and implementations. Unpublished papers, which are not under review and not considered for publication in any other conference or journal in the following domain areas can be submitted.
Manuscript submission guidelines
- Manuscripts should be in Times New Roman with 12pts font size, Single Spaced not exceeding 10 pages.
- APA 7th Edition Reference Style to be followed
- First page should include details of the Topic and Authors – Specify the name, designation, affiliation, e – mail id and contact number
- Only manuscripts with similarity level of 10% and below will be considered for publications.
- Authors to download the Copyright form from the below mentioned link. The signed Copyright form to be scanned and uploaded while submitting the paper.
- All manuscripts should only be submitted through the ‘Submit your paper’
- Manuscripts can be submitted throughout an academic year. Publication of the Journal will be at the end of the academic year.
- There is no Publication fees.
Dr. Lalitha Balakrishnan