B.Sc. Mathematics course provides a platform to understand the fundamental concepts, develop logical, analytical, heuristic, lateral thinking skills and apply mathematical techniques in various spheres of life. The multidisciplinary and application oriented curriculum caters to students with specific interest in Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuaries, Banking, Finance and Insurance.
- Core papers provide a strong foundation in mathematics and emphasize on the applications in varied fields.
- Papers Mathematical Modelling and Fuzzy Mathematics instills research and applicable skills in students.
- To bridge the gap between Academia and the IT Industry, Allied papers,
C Programming and Computer Oriented Numerical Methods are included in the curriculum.
- Elective papers, Mathematics for Life Insurance and Financial Mathematics help the students to pursue their career in Actuaries, Banking, Finance and Insurance.
- Number Theory & Cryptography provides the base for Internet Security and Coding theory.