Beyond the Classroom
The Department hosts a number of innovative and creative events every year through its Department club-Espirit in order to provide opportunities to students to showcase their inherent potential and talents even in the non-academic sphere.
The Department releases student’s magazine ADORIA: Pathway to glory annually.
- 2014-2015 issue was based on the topic mergers and acquisitions which gave an insight into the working of conglomerates.
- 2015-2016 issue was titled ‘Leadership’ which focused on the Styles and traits of Leadership.
- 2016-2017 issue was titled ‘Digitalization and Virtualization’ which focused on technology, innovation and radical advancements in the business world.
- 2017-2018 issue was titled ‘Startups and Entrepreneurship’ which focused on innovative strategies in business and potential of entrepreneurs globally.
- 2018-2019 issue was titled ‘Financial Edge’ which focused on crucial banking aspects in the AI Environment.